Friday, July 1, 2011

Lincoln Park Zoo

After a tasty lunch, we headed to the Lincoln Park Zoo. I love that it's free, but they get you with the parking. We ended up paying $17 to park in their lot because we couldn't find street parking, but what do you do?

(By the way, disregard the family in the photo.  It is obviously not us.)


I'm pretty sure Andrew was staring at some fish. He wasn't quite into animals just yet.



This crazy bird was showing off to everyone who passed by. I don't know the name of it, but I love its unique look!



Sitting together on the Mama hippo. There was a baby one next to it, but there was a line of kids wanting to sit on these, so we had to be quick.



Staring at more fishes.



He wanted to walk down the ramp.



Andrew and Daddy watching the meerkats.



Loves watching those fishies!



We went into to the Children's Zoo, but oddly enough, we saw NO animals that were supposedly there.



Had to take a picture of the naked mole rats because they remind me of my friend Erik's hairless cat!



Taking a little breather and enjoying a snack.



He is a big boy now!





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment