Another local eatery we visited was Crisp (once again, discovered from watching the Cooking Channel) and what they are famous for is their KFC - Korean Fried Chicken!

Dustin tried their chicken with their Sassy Sauce (insert joke here).
Dustin tried their chicken with their Sassy Sauce (insert joke here).
I was not in the mood for chicken, so I opted for their Baby Buddha Bowl which is basically a bi bam bop.

Both were delicious and it was a great way to end our day trip. I won't tell you about the fiasco of trying to get some Garrett Popcorn before we left. There were many choice expletives that flew out of Dustin's mouth. :)
Until we see each other again, Chicago, Dustin will eat Hot Doug's and I will have my popcorn!
Both were delicious and it was a great way to end our day trip. I won't tell you about the fiasco of trying to get some Garrett Popcorn before we left. There were many choice expletives that flew out of Dustin's mouth. :)
Until we see each other again, Chicago, Dustin will eat Hot Doug's and I will have my popcorn!

No comments:
Post a Comment