Merry Christmas! This year, our family enjoyed a VERY quiet holiday. Dustin had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas, so there was no entertaining for us this year. We ended up opening gifts on Christmas Eve before Dustin had to leave for work (although mommy and daddy exchanged gifts earlier that week - I know we were naughty, which is why we didn't get any gifts from Santa.) :)
On Christmas Eve Eve, Dustin and I put together Andrew's gift from Aunt Khanh after he went to bed. He woke up to a fold-away climber complete with a slide, basketball hoop and soccer net.
Andrew figured out how to slam dunk.
He was a little apprehensive going down the slide by himself, but after the 20th time with help, he became fearless!
Next, we had to open the rest of his gifts. Andrew enjoyed reading his Christmas cards.
He thought he should bedazzle himself with a sparkly bow.
I don't recall why I was attacked.
This kid loves pushing buttons!
I don't know if other kids squat like this, but it's very Asian of him.
Playing with the wooden xylophone from Santa.
Obviously, we didn't post pictures of every single gift Andrew received (because who really wants to see all of that, right?), but he loved every single one of them. We spent Christmas Eve opening gifts, Christmas Day enjoying mass and homemade lasagna and tonight we will be able to sit down as a family for dinner (for the first time in three days). We are very blessed this year. Blessed with Dustin's job that enables me to stay home with our little man, a roof over our head and food on the table, a healthy family, and fantastic friends. So, from our family to yours, Merry Christmas!





Wow... that is a SWEET playset! My boys would love it! Go Aunt Khanh!
ReplyDelete