Friday, December 16, 2011

Naughty or Nice?

Well, the holidays have once again come upon me much too quickly.  I just realized that I only had about a week and a half to get our Christmas cards out and we had yet to take any really decent Christmas pictures of Andrew.  So, we were off to the Children's Museum to go see Santa, keeping our fingers crossed that Andrew would cooperate and smile.

Well, as Dustin would say, "He looks indifferent."  No smile.  No fear.  Just indifference to the stranger he was sitting on.


Oh, well.  Next stop was the ice fishing hole.  He decided that he wanted to be in with the fishes.



This year was Dad's turn with Andrew down the Yule Slide.  Much like last year, there was no expression of joy or fear on his face as he went down the slide.  He just waited patiently until it was all over.


At home, he let his true colors shine.  Was Andrew nice this year?


I think this picture answers that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment