Halloween came upon us too quickly! Mama was not ready this year. After a failed attempt to go to the pumpkin patch, we never had a chance to go out again. Kroger sold out of ALL their pumpkins, so Andrew had to go without this year. I didn't get his costume until the day before Halloween, so I had very limited choices. All that was left in his size were Superman and a Cowboy. Since I think Asian Cowboys are really weird and very unnatural, I opted for the man of steel.
We didn't know how Andrew would act on his first Halloween excursion, but I thought he was old enough to go to a few houses, so here we are! (He had to indulge in a kit kat bar before we left.)
We made it to a total of three, yes, three houses! It was house #2 where he tried to go inside and stay for awhile. He didn't understand that it wasn't his house and he couldn't come in. He was not very happy with that and we decided we had better come home.
Here is his Halloween bounty.
Superman needed to do a little reboot with a dum dum.
And off we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment