No problem, Sara! I don't post as often as I would like, but I try to make sure when I do post, it will satisfy all of my stalkers!
We are actually going to Oklahoma for Easter and my family will be coming down to see us. Sorry, no trip up to Wichita. I guess I will just have to keep enticing you with pictures of my baby. God forbid what will happen when I have baby #2. I may not be able to keep track of you and lose baby #1 in the process!
He's so cute! Thanks for keeping this blog up and feeding my obsession with your baby. :-)
ReplyDeleteAre you guys coming to KS anytime soon? Like for Easter? :-)
Sara
No problem, Sara! I don't post as often as I would like, but I try to make sure when I do post, it will satisfy all of my stalkers!
ReplyDeleteWe are actually going to Oklahoma for Easter and my family will be coming down to see us. Sorry, no trip up to Wichita. I guess I will just have to keep enticing you with pictures of my baby. God forbid what will happen when I have baby #2. I may not be able to keep track of you and lose baby #1 in the process!