This poor baby has been sick ever since we got back from visiting family in OK and KS. It started with a barky cough before we even left to come home. Luckily, Dustin's cousin is a doctor and was able to look at him the morning before we drove home.
Once we got home, his cough sounded better, but then he started with the runny nose, sneezing and congestion! He was running a slight fever and when I took him into see the pediatrician, I found out that on top of all of his sickness he was also cutting more teeth!
Andrew also refused to eat his solids and nurse, which wasn't surprising because he wasn't feeling well, but nursing has not resumed. :( So, unfortunately, I am having to give him the bottle instead. He is starting to feel better and the fever is gone, but now we are working on establishing his bedtime routine again.
You can see he is hot with fever from his rosey cheeks and you can definitely see those bottom two teeth now!
No comments:
Post a Comment