Oh, the holidays have come and gone - very quickly! I apologize for not posting anything sooner, but it seems that the plague has come into my home and is taking a long time to leave. Anyway, we traveled to OK and KS for the holidays and had a fantastic time! We were able to see so many of our family members and had a wonderful extended family get-together.
On Christmas Eve Eve, we decided to open up presents with the Loftis side of the family. Here is Andrew with his cousins Braydanne and Morganne.
If you can't tell, he is ecstatic opening presents...
I know...I know...I've always wanted a little girl...
For whatever reason, we had no pictures of Andrew opening presents with the Vu side of the family. I don't know if that was on purpose....Anyway, we had a great time and made it back to Indianapolis in one piece. Andrew must have been so worn out from the trip that we drove 12 hours straight back home and didn't stop at a hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment