Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Andrew!

Andrew Vu Loftis is here! Our little bundle of joy entered the world on April 14, 2010 at 5:39 pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs, 12 oz and 21 inches long.

I started having contractions two weeks before my due date. My doctor said I was progressing so fast that there was no way I would make it to my due date, so be ready! We went to the hospital Wednesday morning around 5 am and by 5:39 pm, Andrew made his first appearance!
Andrew with his mommy...

The proud daddy...

Andrew has brown hair and steel gray eyes! Yes, they will change in time, but it's still pretty neat. He has his mommy's eyes, nose and ears and his daddy's lips and chin(s). He is adorable beyond words and we are so blessed to finally have him here.



No comments:

Post a Comment