Friday, June 18, 2010

2 months old!

Where has the time gone? Our little chunky monkey is already two months old! At our last doctor's appointment Andrew weighed in at a whopping 12 lbs., 14 oz! He has gained more than five pounds since he was born! He has also had a growth spurt. He went from 21 inches to 24 inches! He's already wearing his 3-6 month clothes.


A little bit about Andrew:
- He loves to smile and laugh!
- He grabs mommy's shirt and his own hair quite frequently
- He definitely has daddy's feet...
- His eye color has not changed yet
- His flatulence could put a grown up to shame!



More to come later!

3 comments:

  1. I remember once when Nora farted and Brad heard it downstairs and tried to blame it on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, that's too funny! I've done the same thing to Dustin. I hear a fart and accuse Dustin, but he assures me it is not him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also get accused of the dog's farts, and hers are silent but deadly.

    ReplyDelete