Friday, May 8, 2009

Spring Semester is Finished!!!!!

Well, I have to say that procrastination has a whole new meaning for me. This semester I had to take a museum architecture course. Being a biology major, this was definitely out of my comfort zone. I started off the semester on top of things...reading my articles, writing papers on time, etc. Then I realized that I do not enjoy learning about architecture and started putting things off until about one or two weeks before a paper was due. Well, today was the due date for my last unit. Let me tell you about procrastination...I finished writing my second - and last- paper about 5 minutes ago. There were some late nights typing. Anyway, I am glad it's over and done with and only two more semesters until the Master's is complete!

Dustin and I are still looking at houses. We hope that the set of houses we look at on Monday will be the last ones and then we can make a decision on where we want to live.

Any-hoosiers, I thought I would share my excitement in finishing my semester with everyone and now it's time for a celebratory drink!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment