What a week it has been. After a wonderful Easter spent with some friends here in Indianapolis, Dustin and I have both gotten sick! It started off with the typical sore throat and then progressed into fever, coughing, aches, runny noses, and congestion. Both of us have had to call in sick - more than once - this past week! I think and hope we are on the mend now. I still have a wicked cough and Dustin's voice sounds like he is going through puberty again, but I think we have already been through the worst part. By the way, Mucinex is a wonderful product!
Anyway, Dustin's 28th birthday is tomorrow, but we celebrated it today because both of us have to work and we have different schedules. I surprised him with a linen driving cap (the kind that the old school paper boy would wear) and the 4th season of "Northern Exposure." I was pretty stealthy getting these presents because Dustin had no idea that I got these for him. I baked him a pineapple upside down cake and we were feeling well enough to go see a few houses for sale.
If you have the time, make sure you wish Dustin a happy birthday! We will continue to get better and keep you posted on our house hunt!
Happy Anniversary Kim and Ryan! Wait.. I mean.. Happy Birthday Dustin!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-lated Dustin. Our house caught the bug last weekend too...well the kids did, glad we were well enough to take care of them and hear constant whining..."I can't breath mom, my nose is stuffy". Good luck on the house hunting.
ReplyDelete