Our friends, the Bellomo's, had a Halloween party tonight. Costumes were mandatory. There were some pretty creative and funny costumes.
Tony and Niki dressed up as a hunter and his prize doe.
We dressed up as Native Americans - to honor Dustin's heritage. I will have to say that he looks odd as a brunette. And although you can't tell that I am pregnant, if I was sideways you would definitely see a baby bump!
Jess and Cole were a cowgirl and cowboy - although Cole decided to take off his costume, and Jim was a vampire.
This was probably the 4th lollipop that Andrew swiped from the candy bowl. He figured out how to take the wrapper off, so he didn't have to ask mommy or daddy for permission to eat them.
I gave Dustin my "Glamour Shots" pose.
Group shot!
I had to include the 2nd picture because of Jim.
Happy Halloween!







No comments:
Post a Comment