Friday, August 17, 2012

Fun with Friends and Family

A couple of weeks ago Aunt Khanh, Aunt Teresa and her boyfriend all came out to visit.  We had invited some friends over dinner and a little bit of socializing.  We met a new family with a boy the same age as Andrew and Cole, so they came over to hang out, too.

Here are the boys eating their dinner: Cole, Andrew and Gabriel.



Playing in the sandbox.


Teresa decided to play frisbee, but she has a fear of it flying into her face.  I thought these next pictures were hilarious!

Close...


Closer...


And gone!


The look of terror on her face is priceless!


Jason wowing us with his juggling skills.


Aunt Khanh brought her guitar, but we didn't take a picture of her playing.  


Andrew loves Jess!


Only one boy really needed to wash his hands, but somehow all three of them wanted to do it at the same time.



Cole hugging his friend goodbye.


Jason and Teresa


I wish I had taken more pictures while the family was here, but lugging around a camera and chasing after a 2 year old at the same time didn't sound too appealing.  So, you'll just have to believe me when I say that Andrew loved having lots of people's attention.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment