I just realized it's been over 3 weeks since I last posted. Shame on me. We've had a busy summer. Dustin and I have been doing lots of yard work and gardening. Dustin finally got around to making Andrew's sandbox. Thanks to the Bellomo's for planting the seed. ;) Here's our finished sandbox!
Andrew still acts a little weird about getting his feet in the sand. I think the texture freaks out his little toes. He doesn't have a problem playing with the sand, which is good considering how much time and effort Dustin put into the sandbox's construction.
He refused to put his feet in. That's what the benches are for!
Benches on both sides.
They fold down when you're finished and become a lid to keep all of those pesky critters out.
Dustin did such a great job on this, which knowing how much of a perfectionist he is, was a no brainer. He vows that he will not work on another "project" in the near future, but as I type this he is taking down the basketball hoop and board to sand and repaint. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment