Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Morning swim

With Andrew running a fever and such during our stay in Chicago, I didn't know if we would have time to take advantage of the hotel pool, but luckily Andrew broke his fever the morning that we were leaving.  So, before we checked out, we made a mad dash to the pool...well, I guess not "mad dash" because we still stopped long enough to take pictures of Andrew.

He was fascinated with the floor to ceiling windows.  He would spend countless minutes just standing there staring at the cars speeding by.


He would take his car and drive it by the windowsill with the moving ones below.





I don't have any pictures of him in the pool, but that might be a good thing seeing that I don't want your retinas to disintegrate when you see me in a swimsuit.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment