This afternoon the family ventured to Beasley's Orchard to pick Andrew's first pumpkin! Andrew was feeling pretty sexy and decided to expose his belly button for all to see.
How much do you think Andrew is worth?
Andrew is having a hard time choosing which pumpkin is the best.
We had a great time at the orchard. We came home with a fabulous pumpkin, local apple cider, fresh apples and cherry preserves. AND we did it all before the rain kicked in. Next time we'll try to make it to the corn maze and hay ride.
wait, is he for sale? I would totally buy some of that!
ReplyDeleteSara
I don't know...I've received a lot of offers. What can you give me?
ReplyDeleteI have a very inquisitive 3 year old....we could make an even trade.... :-) I think you're getting the better end of the deal, because even though she asks lots of questions I dont know the answers to, she does use the potty.
ReplyDelete