My sister, Khanh, came to visit during Thanksgiving. We went to a lot of restaurants and even got a little bit of shopping in. I haven't gained any weight during my pregnancy, but as I stepped on the scale this morning, I discovered that I gained four pounds. Now, I don't know how much of that is Thanksgiving turkey, but the mounds of food I have consumed over the past week were bound to catch up with me.
No pictures from Thanksgiving. :( We had to celebrate it on Friday since Dustin worked Thanksgiving, but we had a great time with family and friends with a turkey, ham and all the fixings. It's too bad that we will not be able to be with our OK and KS families this Christmas...again.
Today, I am at 19 weeks and 4 days. We find out the sex of the baby in two weeks! I don't know what to expect. Well, obviously it's either a boy or a girl, but my mind is very conflicted. I refer to the baby as a "he", but when I visualize the baby it is a girl. So, either way, it looks like I will be surprised. We will keep you posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment