Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

Well, tonight Dustin and I went over to my boss's house for Superbowl Sunday. We had lots of food, drink, and good company. Although I am not a big sports fan, I could understand about 1/4 of the game. I was proud. Anyway, we had planned on taking our camera with us so we could take lots of pictures, but the photo gods were not on our side tonight because we forgot. :)


So, I decided to show you some pictures from an interesting wrestling match that occurred the night before. Our friend Mark is opposed to trying anything new, so here is a picture of our other friend Erik physically wrestling with Mark, attempting to force Mark to eat a water chestnut. It was highly humorous and entertaining.



Here is Herby comforting Mark because he has been defeated by Erik.



Anyway, that's all for now. And for our friend, Corina, up in Pittsburgh....Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment